Help with house and hospitality needs
- Breakfast items
- Other breakfast entrees (prepared or ingredients)
(Would you like to make an egg bake once a month? Bring over some banana bread? Or fresh fruit? This is a great way to be part of our weekly breakfasts if you can’t be at the house on weekday mornings.)
Peanut butter& jam/jelly
- Paper napkins
- Cloth napkins, or fabric to make them (easy to sew from sheets, etc)
- Serving and eating items
- Dish towels, any size
- Green pot scouring pads
- Cleaning supplies
- Dish soap
- Laundry detergent
Toilet paper(we have lots right now)
- Monetary donations to help with our utility bills
- A basic printer
- Your prayers for peace and works of justice
(list updated 1/27/17)
- (Coming soon)
Clarification of Thought round table discussions
We are currently collaborating with Cherith Brook Catholic Worker on their round tables.
Stay tuned for updates.
Volunteer at Holy Family House
- Help with house maintenance and groundskeeping.
- Participate in our community garden project at 31st and Campbell.
- More opportunities to be announced.